Work With Us
As a company, our goals are to exceed client expectations with a can-do attitude. The team at Azteca Omega Group is responsible for our project success and our respected reputation in the construction industry. We welcome emerging construction professionals, as well as seasoned construction professionals to apply to join our team.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: As a minority-owned business we are proud to provide employment opportunities to our community as well as opportunities for career development and advancement. We recognize that differences in race, gender, age, orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our projects and the results we show for our clients.
See below the current positions that we have opened. Click on the title to see the job description. If you think that your skills align with the description, apply just uploading your resume in PDF version and completing the basic information requested in the questionnaire. Cell phone number and email are very important and must be accurate for us to contact you.
Azteca Omega Group is proud of our relationships with our subcontractors and seeks to continue to leverage the skills, specialties, and capabilities of the subcontractor market. We invite you to share your qualifications, expertise, and past performance through our prequalification questionnaire. Prequalifying with AOG will provide meaningful insight and help define alignment on future projects. Please click the link below to begin the prequalification process.
List of Documents/Information Needed to Prequalify:
- General information – About your company, i.e., name, address, phone, e-mail & contact person.
- Company classification – List any business preference or classification your company holds, e.g., disadvantage business, veterans, 8(a) Certified, etc.
- Locations – List which area(s) or region(s) in which your company(s) will work.
- Accounting Information – Your company’s accounting firm/CPA contact information.
- Financial Statements – You will be asked to key in certain financial statement information. Also a recent copy of your CPA prepared financial statements must be submitted. Statements must be reviewed or audited by a CPA firm.
- Banking – Include banking name, address & contact information. Also credit line details.
- Bonding – Include your bonding agent contact information and bonding letter.
- Trade References – Who you currently do business with. (At least 3 are required.)
- Project References – Recently completed projects with details to include the General Contractor, value of subcontract and completion dates. (At least 3 are required)
- Safety Information – Information related to your company’s safety program.
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) – Experience Modification Rate information.
- OSHA/Lost workday Incident Rates – Your company’s OSHA/Lost workday incident history.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control – Your company’s quality assurance/quality control program.
- MWBE Efforts – Summarize affirmative action or DEI Plan related to recruiting, hiring, and advancement
- Community Impact – Summarize community impact efforts